If you are looking to get yourself one of these vertical climbers, first take a closer look at the MaxiClimber with us. Many people claim that it is a good, if not the best, way to improve your overall fitness level at home.
But do not take their word for it; let’s find out together how this machine will be good for you in the long run. Without further ado, let’s see what the MaxiClimber vertical climber has to offer.
MaxiClimber Vertical Climber Review
You will find that there are a lot of great features included with this workout machine that may just help with your fitness level. It is designed in such a way that it will make it easier for people at all levels of fitness to benefit from it.
With the many benefits and the great features included, you cannot go wrong using this fitness machine at home.
Who Is This Product For?
The MaxiClimber vertical climber is ideal for those who are just starting out with a fitness program with no previous experience. The unique design of a vertical climber makes you burn more calories, so it is also good for the expert-level athletes out there.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use machine for home use to lose weight, you do not need to look any further. The MaxiClimber offers a wide range of training applications to provide you with a full-body workout in just one machine.
The serious athletes and casual exercisers out there will both benefit from what this fitness machine has to offer. It is also great for those who are recovering from injuries and want something to give them low-impact exercise options.
Older people will also be able to use this machine to stay fit and keep their weight in check.
What Is Included
Included in the package is the versatile MaxiClimber vertical climbing machine, which is 90 percent assembled to make it easier for you. The handlebars for the top and the bottom are easy to attach to the main body of the machine.
You also get the clear and easy-to-understand user’s manual with this piece of gear. Furthermore, you also get the MaxiClimber 21-day challenge together with a Climb Your Way to Fitness leaflet to get you started.
Overview Of Features
With the many great features added to the MaxiClimber vertical climber, you will be able to get what you need from this fitness machine. With the non-slip grips added to the machine, you can use it even with sweaty hands and still be safe.
You can also easily adjust the top handles with a single button to accommodate many different heights for most sizes of people. The easy-to-use digital display timer starts when you start your workout and stops when you are done.
You can easily store the vertical climber in a small space when not in use with the compact folding option. With a maximum load capacity of up to 240 pounds, most people can use this for their workouts.
The digital monitor is located a bit low, so it is not easy to see what is going on while you are busy with your program. This is even worse if you are taller and need to know your current status and how many calories you have burned.
Another not-so-good thing is that the rollers of this fitness machine can easily become damaged if you do not take care.
Summary of the Features
- Non-slip handle grips included
- Easy one-button handlebar adjustments to accommodate different sizes of people
- Easy-to-read digital display and automatic stop-and-go timer
- It folds up in a compact size for easy storage and space-saving
- Maximum load capacity of up to 240 pounds
- Easy to use and free to download the app
How To Use It
Using the MaxiClimber vertical machine will not be difficult, seeing that it is already 90 percent pre-assembled when you receive it. The following are a few quick and easy steps to use for maximum results and improve your overall fitness level.
Make sure you use the instructions in the user’s manual to complete the assembly and how to use it.
- First, find a level floor surface to place it so it will be balanced.
- Attach the small and large U-bars to the machine as indicated in the manual.
- Then set the main body in an upright position.
- Attach the four handlebars to the rest of the machine.
- When the assembly is done, remove the safety pin and lower the middle bar to the back leg.
- Insert the safety pin to secure it in position.
- Remove the nut from the back of the front leg and attach the rounded tip of the cable and secure it with the nut.
- Insert the upper handlebars in their positions.
- Adjust those upper bars to the desired height by using the push button to release the grip.
- Set the LCD to the feature you want and you are ready to use the MaxiClimber.
For the complete assembly of the MaxiClimber, see the following video and the complete instructions for using it here. Find the fitness app for Android devices from Google Play and for iOS from the App Store.
- It is easy to completely assemble it for use
- You get a full-body workout
- This vertical climber is made with a durable construction
- It does not take up a lot of space
- The display is located quite low down
- Rollers can become damaged if care is not taken
If you can not get hold of the MaxiClimber classic, there is always the bigger version, the Maxiclimber XL-2000, with hydraulic resistance. This is a bit more expensive than the classic, but it comes with many extra features included for a full-body workout option.
However, if you are short on cash or have a small budget to work with, you can go for the affordable Sportsroyal Air Stepper. It also comes with the features you need to provide you with a full-body workout and a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
As you can see, this vertical climber from MaxiClimber will be a great addition for those who want to work out at home. It has all the necessary features to make it easy to have a full-body workout with just one machine.
It is also designed and constructed from durable rolled steel to make it last for a long time.