Achieve your best body and health with me in the southwest Denver, CO area. I specialize in helping men and women build muscle, lose fat, and build overall health and conditioning. I also specialize in strength training after a mastectomy and breast reconstruction. We’ll use proven strength-training techniques and long-term nutrition strategies to build confidence and a body you love. [Learn more about my background]
In-Studio and In-Home Training
Train with me in the environment that motivates you and suits your lifestyle!
In-Home Personal Training: I will travel to your home using your equipment or bringing the equipment I need. We can also train outdoors using minimal equipment!
All in-person training packages include:
- Initial consultation and goal setting
- Movement/postural assessment
- Body composition analysis and circumference measurements
- Review of health and exercise history
- Nutrition analysis and counseling
- Progressive, customized workouts built around your goals, experience, and abilities
I have enjoyed working out with Suzanne. She creates interesting programs that manage to challenge...and exhaust me! One of the best changes I have noticed is that I walk taller, as she is improving my posture as well as building up my strength. I can also go on vacation and take her workouts along with me, so I don't have to start from scratch when I return." ~ Sue Inglis, Littleton CO
Choose 30- or 60-minute sessions, depending on your schedule. Individual, partner, or small group training are all available in-studio or in your home.
If you prefer the privacy or extra attention in one-on-one training, this is the perfect option for you.
Partner training is an economical way to benefit from personal training while staying accountable and having fun.
Small Group Training
Train in a group of 4-6 people in a motivating and fun atmosphere. Modifications are provided for all levels.
- Comprehensive Fitness Assessment: Find out where you stand with body composition and circumference measurements, heart rate and blood pressure levels, static and dynamic posture analysis, nutrition discussion, flexibility analysis, and/or additional fitness assessments based on need. Body fat testing using the highly accurate BodPod is also available.
- Program Design: I'll design a custom training program for you to do on your own. Includes initial consultation and periodic review.