Let’s Start Here: It doesn’t really matter how much you already know.
You might already know how to lose weight, but you just can’t make yourself stick to it.
You might already know how to strength train, but you can never get the muscle and strength you want.
Or you might be completely uncertain about how to accomplish either of these things.
It doesn’t really matter whether you know how to get to your goals or not. You can have the strongest desire and best knowledge in the world, but unless you have a clear plan and accountability, you’ll remain right. where. you. are.
You expect a lot from yourself, but it’s tough to do it on your own. That’s a fact.
You, like my clients, can experience transformational changes such as these:
- Challenging and changing habits that hold you back
- Showing up more boldly in your training
- Eating for your goals (and beyond) using a sustainable approach
- Accessing your personal power and overcoming self-sabotaging behaviors
- Feeling more confident in your movements, mindset, and methods
One-size-fits-all programs and celebrity workouts are great ways to keep on seeing the same results. You deserve personalized, ongoing attention from an experienced, positive mentor who cares – me!
It’s time to quit messing around with what “might” work and do what will work.
WTF is Online Coaching?
I’m glad you asked.
I’m your mentor, motivator, and coach. You train on your own time and I guide you by watching your training and food logs, videos of your form, and just the two of us chatting. I give you all the tools you need to make steady progress towards your goals.
And there’s one more thing you’ll gain:
Killer confidence about your progress because with your commitment, you have a plan and you’ll see results.
You begin accessing your personal power in the weight room and beyond. You’re not alone in your goals anymore. You’ve got someone in your corner who is knowledgeable, supportive, and caring, but will kick your ass just enough.
How do you know you’ll benefit from working with me? Because I’ve helped so many people make transformational changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t see your question answered here, please drop me a line and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I can.
Are your 1:1 plans customized?
Completely. I gather a detailed personal history of your experience, past injuries, goals, and lifestyle to design a individualized training and nutrition program just for you. It’s a team effort that involves good old-fashioned communication.
Do you provide meal plans?
You will receive a comprehensive list of foods appropriate for your goals in specified portions. You’ll also receive your calorie and macronutrient recommendations. You will not receive specific meals each week; you will learn how to break through destructive patterns and begin behaving in ways that support your goals.
What kinds of goals can I reach with you?
If you’re open to new ideas and committed to change, you could experience a transformation in body and mind with my 1:1 program. You can reach any or all of these goals:
- Standout muscle definition
- Overall strength and conditioning
- Improved body composition and decreased fat
- Stronger in pull ups, deadlifts, squats, pushups, or other marker
- Improved mobility, flexibility, and posture
- Strength and confidence after an injury
- Increased performance for running, cycling, or other sport
A quick note… When training together, I ask that you do no have any current injuries; are not training for a marathon/major athletic event or prepping for a fitness/bodybuilding competition; and do not have a metabolic disorder (such as diabetes) or a serious, chronic medical condition.
What does 1:1 coaching include?
A comprehensive nutrition and training plan with me at your fingertips!
- Fully customized fitness program based on your equipment, level, and goals
- Personalized nutrition guidance and recommendations
- Three 20-minute coaching calls
- Weekly email check-ins to review progress, set goals, and promote accountability
- Content and tracking resources
- Private video critique of your form
- Email support throughout partnership
- Pro Membership at WeightTraining.com, a full-featured, mobile-friendly platform. See more HERE!
How much does 1:1 coaching cost?
One-on-one coaching with me is $166/month for three months ($498, paid in full prior to starting).
How many hours will I need to work out?
This will depend entirely on your lifestyle and goals, but typically 3-4 times per week. You’ll need recovery days as well as training days, so be sure you can fit your new program into your current activities.
Can my program be done at home?
Definitely! I’ve designed many programs for people who travel or train at home as well as those with gym memberships. For the best results, you need access to the following:
- Dumbbells in varying weights. Having only five-pound weights is not enough, as you’ll progressively be lifting more and more. (No, you won’t bulk up!)
- One light-to-medium resistance band. If you train at home you may need more than this.
- Flat weight bench (incline desirable)
Barbells can enhance your results and add variety but are not required.
Can I easily access my program from my phone?
Heck yes! To make your online program easy, fun, convenient to follow, I’ve partnered with WeightTraining.com to include a full Pro Membership with your program. Check out the features HERE.
Who is this Workout Nirvana gal?
I’m a certified personal trainer, of course, but also a mentor to women wanting to OWN it in the weight room and beyond. I’m a group coach, online fitness consultant, and trainer to clients in the Denver area. I’m also an unapologetic clean eater and passionate advocate of weightlifting (I’ve been lifting for over 15 years myself). I’m active in the online fitness community and if you are too, we might already know each other! (If not, be sure to follow me using the buttons at the top.) You can read more about me here.
What if I still have questions?
Just drop me a line and we can talk about your goals and whether we’re a good fit.
Do you offer refunds?
If you feel unsatisfied after experiencing the entire program, I’ll happily offer you a free coaching session with me. Email me at the end of the course and tell me briefly why the course didn’t work for you, and I will get you scheduled for one-on-one time ASAP. So no money back, but you get what you need: Help to thrive towards your goals.
Take the Next Step
Questions? Ready to get started? Tell me a little about yourself by clicking the button below. I’ll contact you shortly and if you’d like, we can schedule a short consultation to see if we’re a good fit.