Let’s Start Here: It doesn’t really matter how much you already know.
You might already know how to lose weight, but you just can’t make yourself stick to it.
You might already know how to strength train, but you can never get the muscle and strength you want.
Or you might be completely uncertain how to go about either of these things.
It doesn’t really matter whether you know how to get to your goals or not. You can have the strongest desire and best knowledge in the world, but unless you have a clear plan and accountability, you’ll remain right. where. you. are.
You expect a lot from yourself, but it’s tough to do it on your own. That’s a fact.
You, like my clients, can experience transformational changes like these:
- Challenging and changing habits that hold you back
- Showing up more boldly in your training
- Eating for your goals (and beyond) using a sustainable approach
- Accessing your personal power and overcoming self-sabotaging behaviors
- Feeling more confident in your movements, mindset, and methods
You’ve tried one-size-fits-all programs and celebrity workouts, but these are just great ways to keep on seeing the same results. You deserve personalized, ongoing attention from someone who’s got your back.
It’s time to quit messing around with what “might” work and do what will work.
WTF is Online Coaching?
I’m glad you asked.
I’m your mentor, motivator, and coach. You train on your own time and guide you by watching your training and food logs, videos of your form, and just the two of us chatting. I give you all the tools you need to make steady progress towards your goals.
And there’s one more thing you’ll gain:
Killer confidence about your progress because you have a plan and see results.
You begin accessing your personal power in the weight room and beyond. You’re not alone in your goals anymore. You’ve got someone in your corner who is knowledgeable, supportive, and caring, but will kick your ass just enough.
How do you know you’ll benefit from working with me? Because I’ve helped so many people make transformational changes.
If you don’t see your question answered here, just tell me a little about yourself and let’s chat.
Are your plans customized?
Completely. I gather a detailed personal history of your experience, past injuries, goals, and lifestyle to design a custom training and nutrition program just for you. It’s a team effort that involves good old-fashioned communication.
Do you provide meal plans?
You will receive a comprehensive list of foods appropriate for your goals in specified portions. You will not receive specific meals each week; you will receive my epic one-on-one support you through your individual nutrition challenges (such as snacking, cravings, binging, meal prep, etc.).
Who gets the best results from your programs?
Are you open to new ideas and committed to change? If so, you could experience a transformation with my 1:1 program. Do any of these sound good to you?
- Standout muscle definition
- Overall strength and conditioning
- Improved body composition and decreased fat
- Stronger in pull ups, deadlifts, squats, pushups, or other marker
- Improved mobility, flexibility, and posture
- Strength and confidence after an injury
- Increased performance for running, cycling, or other sport
I ask that you: Do no have any current injuries; are not training for a marathon/major athletic event or prepping for a fitness/bodybuilding competition; and do not have a metabolic disorder (such as diabetes) or a serious, chronic medical condition.
How many hours will I need to work out?
This will depend entirely on your lifestyle and goals, but typically 3-4 times per week. You’ll need recovery days as well as training days, so be sure you can fit your new program into your current activities.
Can my program be done at home?
Definitely! I’ve designed many programs for people who travel or train at home as well as those with gym memberships. For the best results, I ask that you have access to the following:
- Dumbbells in varying weights. Having only five-pound weights is not enough, as you’ll be progressively lifting more and more. (No, you won’t bulk up!)
- One light-to-medium resistance band
- Flat weight bench (incline desirable)
Barbells can enhance your results and add variety but are not required.
Who is this Workout Nirvana gal?
I’m a certified personal trainer, of course, but also a mentor to women wanting to OWN it in the weight room and beyond. I’m a group coach, online fitness consultant, and trainer to clients in the Denver area. I’m also an unapologetic clean eater and passionate advocate of weightlifting (I’ve been lifting for over 15 years myself). I’m active in the online fitness world and if you are too, we might already know each other! You can read more about me here.
What if I still have questions?
Just tell me a little about yourself using the form below, and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Do you offer refunds?
If you feel unsatisfied after experiencing the entire program, I’ll happily offer you a free coaching session with me. Email us at the end of the course and tell us briefly why the course didn’t work for you, and we will get you scheduled for one-on-one time ASAP. So no money back, but you get what you need: Help to thrive towards your goals.
What does 1:1 coaching include?
A comprehensive nutrition and training plan with me at your fingertips!
- Fully customized fitness program
- Individualized nutrition recommendations based on your lifestyle and goals
- Weekly email check-ins to review your progress, set goals, and promote accountability
- Weekly content tailored to your goals, including menu ideas and recipes
- Private video critique of your form
- Email support throughout partnership
- Tracking and accountability tools I created specifically for my clients
- Full pro membership in the weighttraining.com platform (details here)
How much does it cost?
One-on-one coaching with me is $149/month. I do ask that you commit to working together for at least three months to see the results you want.
Take the Next Step
Tell me about yourself! I’ll contact you shortly and if you’d like, we can schedule a short consultation to see if we’re a good fit.